Monday, October 21, 2019

TAKE ME AS I AM, TAKE ME WHO I AM?

Modern Love- Amazon original:

TAKE ME AS I AM TAKE ME WHO I AM!

Bi-Polar

Excepting their mental illness.
If only Doctors, Physiologist & all humans would of had the knowledge & the prescription medication 80 years ago a lot of  ❤️ heartache, life's & families could of been made whole & had a chance at successful life together.
Instead our loved ones dieing in a mental hospital or institution.
Without knowing why?  

Like a lot of us it was passed down from one generation to the next.
20 yrs. ago I thought I just had depression sometimes. Went to a support group at University of Washington State in Seattle saw a bulletin about Bi-Polar & realized I wasn't crazy.
Made an appointment with Dr. Dunner for evaluation & found out I was slightly Bi-Polar rapid cycler also Borderline  Personality Disorder.
Took 3 yrs to figure out the right medications. No lithium, No depicote, Just good anti- depressant. Then 10 yrs later added a second anti- depressant. Would write down when I was upset & pass notes back & forth so there was no screaming or yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment